Monday, June 11, 2012

The Restorer by Amanda Stevens

Title : The Restorer
Author: Amanda Stevens
Date Read: April 2012
Why did you read it: I saw it at the store and it sounded really good.
What was it about: Never acknowledge the dead. Never stray far from hallowed ground. Never get close to the haunted. Never, EVER tempt fate.
My name is Amelia Gray. I'm a cemetery restorer who sees ghosts. In order to protect myself from the parasitic natures of the daed. I've always held fast to these rules passed down from my father.. until now.
Detective John Devlin needs my help to find a killer, but he is haunted by ghosts who shadow his every move. To warn him would be to invite them into my life. I've vowed to keep my distance, but the pull of his magnetism grows every stronger even as the headstone symbols lead me closer to truth and to the gossamer veil that separates this world from the next.
Who was your favorite Character: Amelia
How did you feel after reading it: I was eager to read the second in the series. I thought it was really good.  It was definately a little different. I always thought ghosts as benevolent creatures but this book paints them as being quite dangerous.
Questions/Comments: Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment