Monday, June 11, 2012

Embrace the Night by Karen Chance

Title : Embrace the Night
Author: Karen Chance
Date Read: Oct 2011
Why did you read it: 3rd in an ongoing series I am reading.
What was it about: Cassandra Palmer may be the world's chief clairvoyant, but she's still magically bound to a master vampire. Only an ancient book called the Codex Merlini possesses the incantation to free Cassie-but harnessing its limitless power could endanger the world...
Who was your favorite Character: Cassie
How did you feel after reading it: There is the romance that I wanted to see in the second book, but not with the two people I wanted to see it with. There is an attaction between them, when they are together they can't seem to keep their hands off each other but still not exactly what I wanted to see. But the series is still pretty good, but I am kind of getting tired of Cassie being so rebellious and sometimes winey. I understand that her whole life has changed drasticly but these people are trying to help her and she is just fighting them every step of the way.
Questions/Comments: Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment