Friday, January 17, 2020

Flame Kissed by Annie Anderson

Title: Flame Kissed
Author: Annie Anderson
Date Read: Jan 202
Number of Pages: 292
Why did you read it: It was on the Nook. Phoenix Rising 01 
What was it about: To say I'm having a rough century would be a vast understatement.
I'm on the run, plagued by visions of death, and forced to rely on the man who killed my husband. Yeah, my life is just peachy.
But when the truth shakes out, I find that maybe Rhys didn't ruin my life those many years ago. Maybe he saved it. Now, it's my turn to save us both.
Who was your favorite Character: Rhys. He did what he had to knowing that the woman he loved would hate him forever. 
How did you feel after reading it: I really liked this book. It was interesting and kept me interested. I liked how she wasn’t afraid to admit she was wrong the whole time and blamed the wrong person. She stepped up when she needed to. 
Questions/Comments: Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment