Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dragon Blood by Thea Harrison

Title: Dragon Bound
Author: Thea Harrison
Date Read: Sept 2011
Number of Pages: 270
Why did you read it: Sounded like a good book
What was it about: Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful-and passionate-of the Elder races.
Who was your favorite Character: Rune
How did you feel after reading it: I thought it was a really good book and couldn’t wait to read the next. I was up in Duluth when I finished the book, sitting in the starbucks in our hotel. I didn't want to do anything but drink my coffee and read the end of my book. I quickly suggested the book to my mother to read. I thought there was a nice balance between the two main characters, yes he was rather domineering but she wasn't overly wimpy or whiny.
Questions/Comments: Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment