Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Vampire Narcise by Colleen Gleason

Title: The Vampire Narcise
Author: Colleen Gleason
Date Read: Sept 2011
Number of Pages: 288
Why did you read it: Was the third in a trilogy
What was it about: Skilled in the seduction of men, both mortal and immortal, Narcise Moldavi is the greatest weapon in her twisted brother's war among the Dracule. Until she falls for Giordan Cale.
Her first searing encounter with Giordan seals their fierce connection for their eternal lives. But Giordan's vow to help Narcise escape her brother's rule is followed by a betrayal more agonizing than sunlight.
Wounded but determined, Narcise ensnares vampire hunter Chas Woodmore in her quest for revenge and to reclaim her life. He wants her, worships her, will kill for her. And the Dracule never forget a wrong— nor do they forgive.
Who was your favorite Character: Cale
How did you feel after reading it: It was hard to finish because I knew bad happened in the middle of the book and didn’t want to read the bad. But it turned out well. Narcise was such a tragic character and the things that happened to both her and Cale were hard to read. But they made them who they were in the end. I don't know why it was so hard for me to read the book. I put it down and took me forever to get back to it. Now that I finished it though, I am glad I finished it. It was a good book and I am wondering if she will write one about Sonja the youngest sister since she wrote one about both Maia and Angela.
Questions/Comments: Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment